Gus just admitted something to me, I really wanted to cry because he really takes care of me...
He said that when I first created my formspring, he was the one who asked like the first twenty questions or so because he was afraid if no one asked anything, I would be really sad. And the funniest part is I went to look back and he showed me which questions were him, and one of them was,
"How do you keep your hair so nice? I've tried all kinds of products but I just can't get it right"
HAHAHA I burst out laughing. He said he tried to sound like a girl. He said he was in army so he'd be sitting at the comp trying to decide what to ask. Haha. I love him sooo much :')
hahahah omg you and gus are retarded, but that was vvv nice and funny of him
ReplyDeleteI read your blog for amusement, just letting you know
LOVE, ALLY
wahlao my blog supposed to be deep & reflective then you read for amusement... hahaha
ReplyDelete