Hi guys you know how my parents always say 'God bless Siyi with unmerited favor and grace' something along those lines, they prayed that for me before I got on the plane and I can't believe God really came through with this. I got upgraded to business class because I was a little late to the gate! Jan & I had to separate but I e-mailed my mom immediately to tell her this crazy news. I think it's crazy. I've never flown business class before. I wish Jan was here.
O right there's internet here. 40,000 feet in the air. Ya so I'm on the plane now. In the air. En route to Amsterdam. Is this craSyy...??
Leaving was a real pain though. I hugged my mom for ages and she hugged me back for ages, and I hugged my dad and my sister and then I hugged Gus for really long and my mucus and tears got on everyone's clothes... Gus wrote me a letter and I read it on the plane and made really disgusting, loud, mucus-y noises and the guy beside me was like wtf... it was embarrassing
But also I quickly went on facebook to talk to Gus and I said, Guess where I am! And he said, SINGAPORE?!?! And I felt like a stab in my chest and I thought about him earnestly and felt sad again. But I hope everything will be ok. I know it will be I'm just freaking myself out
Dubai was alright I took like 1.5 hours to find Jan haha and it was so crowded... I think burger king cheated me of my money or something sigh. But it's all good. Once we reach Amsterdam we'll get our prepaid cards, then hop on a train to Maastricht then take a cab to a house that may or may not have beds... Life experiences??? Bedless houses??? Hahahaha
Can't believe I really left Singapore and am now on the way to Europe for 5 months. But if the first day has been any indication, I know God is taking care of me and that gives me more comfort than anything else could. Which is comforting
No comments:
Post a Comment