Space-time becomes curved when there is the presence of a large body of matter in it. What is going straight in the fourth-dimension seems to be curved in our observable three-dimensional world. Which is how I feel. Leaving is a large body of matter and I feel warped and curved out of convention, like my ribs are being pulled in the opposite direction from my shoulders and my legs. Similarly I know it is a 'straight' path -- there is nothing difficult about what I am doing. But the weight of my emotions is given by the mass of them together with the force of gravity that acts on them, which is the force that is pulling me towards you always, all the time. It is heavy, and my shoulders ache, a pain that travels to my chest and manifests itself in sluggish walking and a tear or two at 3am.
Two more days and I'm feeling like this cannot be
No comments:
Post a Comment