When Meelo is sleeping in my room I notice she always starts wheezing or making sounds that sounds like WORMMPHHGHH and her legs move in a way that would be ungraceful on a female but I guess not on a bitch. Gus told me she has nightmares sometimes which I find incredible, I mean what do dogs even dream about??? and what dream could be so bad for a dog???
1) Meelo dreams that she has been chasing after beef jerky for a million miles but my mother simply will not give it to her and she is at the point where her legs are tired but she dedicatedly drags herself on and involuntarily makes WORMMPHGHHGHH noises
2) Meelo dreams of a thunderstorm (she is scared of those)
3) Meelo dreams of ........ ???
I find it hard to come up with anymore scenarios because her life through my eyes has been over-simplified to being afraid of water falling from the sky accompanied by loud noises and being hungry. I always hope one of the machines our human race will one day design is a machine that can read/translate dog's thoughts/memories. It will be incredible and solve all the world's problems (or completely exacerbate them) because if you think about many important people in the world they all own dogs
Eg. the Queen has corgis
Kennedy or Reagan or somebody had a Meelo
That evil guy in Up had a whole pack of dogs
And fucking Marley, of course
So the machine would translate all of dogs's inner thoughts and memories and literally ALL of the world's secrets would be exposed to mankind. Although I think I would be quite afraid... the things I've let Meelo see me do is a list that God could probably borrow for judgment day. Bad joke. But the things do include a completely unrestrictive chocolate and chips binging session in bed watching lousy sitcoms, crumbs falling everywhere, including onto Meelo, or Gus & I planting fake cockroaches everywhere in the house to scare people (except not my maid who manhandled that plastic cockroach like a friggin BOSS), or scratching my butt and farting
I wish meelo wouldn't be scared and have nightmares though, dogs are supposed to be happy ALL the time, no exceptions. I'm sure animals don't have that human tendency to be upset when they expected some 'space' or some 'time alone' to 'reflect' or 'grow', so my expectations of happy dogs 24/7 shouldn't be alarming or anything right
No comments:
Post a Comment