25.3.13













Bancho's day out!! He was a handful.

I don't know how many times a day I have to say things to myself like 'forget it you're better than that', 'no you don't wanna be that person', 'nah it's not worth your time', which makes me think on so many levels, if I have to be so convincing to myself I must've been really bad... and I'm not sure I'm believing myself anyway

I swear I'm trying to do things good now

I never realised this: even finding your one true love on earth will not make you happy, even if he is "the one", even if you click on a thousand different levels, even if your love for each other is boundless... you will not be happy

"The love I've known is the love
of two people staring
not at each other, but in the same direction"
- Frank Bidart 
The number one thing I don't care about right now is school

No comments:

Post a Comment