chloe, balenciaga, givenchy, prada
materialist moment here: HNNNNNGGGGG WANTTTTTT BADLYYYYYY
actually I don't really want a balenciaga. I mean it's not my most-wanted bag but it is nice, cannot deny that. but I think these bags will have to wait until I'm working to have the proper appearance/disposition to carry them off nicely. also I don't have the money for them now. for now I will stick to my shorts and tshirts and cheap brandless bags haha
one time I asked my brother which bag I should buy (I eventually bought a MBMJ one) and he eloquently replied, "just put your shit in your pockets can or not" not helpful. I realised guys can have some fairly constructive opinions on clothes and shoes, but not bags. they don't give a shit about bags, but girls loooooove bags. sigh guilty also I am a mbmj whore, I have three mbmj bags :( and two of them are identical just differently colored :(
1.10am, southeast asian presentation in 9 hours. time to sleep!




No comments:
Post a Comment