do anybody know the dougie
PANDA. PANDA. PANDA. PANDA. PANDA. I NEED. A PANDA.
singapore's only getting our giant pandas from china in 2012 I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG.
other than our family Bali trip, I am convincing my dad and my sister to go to Chiang Mai to do a volunteer programme at the elephant nature park :) that way 1) I will feel safer and more importantly, 2) I won't have to pay for anything. yay! I realised that I am reaching the end of the period where my parents will pay for my anything = must milk all the money I can get hehehe. the moment you have an "income" BAM! broke forever. in line with that, I will also ask my dad to bring me to China to look at the pandas O_O
ELEPHANTS IN CHIANG MAI
PANDAS IN CHINA
only left polar bears in order to be truly happy. polar bears are so difficult to chill with. they are located in absurd places and so humongous it's dangerous. I do not count going to the singapore zoo and staring at Inuka "chilling with." for one I must see the polar bear in its natural habitat ie. he/she must be rolling around gleefully in a blanket of snow
today I feel good/better/content because I went for all my lectures and I stayed in school until 9pm to study. the library at night is nice. just the sound of pens scraping against paper, chairs shifting slightly. but there's also a feeling of inspiration. mob mentality, haha. so... progress with studying, yes yes yes, which makes me feel relieved and motivated. after that I went to find Gus and played some L4D2 only to leave with a massive headache. Gus and I have been suffering the same pains today. headache and calves aching (I worked out yesterday against my better judgement).
as a reward I will fall asleep watching panda videos
No comments:
Post a Comment