I had an unbelievably fun day with Gus. I always have fun, but at the end of the day, I'm always shocked/surprise at how much fun it was. I will never get tired of the things we do together - bumming in bed, eating overpriced food, staring intensely at the computer, laughing about practically everything, singing in the car. it's that a seriously mundane activity suddenly comes to life and becomes amazing. that's what quality time is.
ALSO, biggest news ever & the reason I'll work hard for exams: he's coming with me for my family holiday <3 we're going for a trip to Bali and Gus. is. coming!!! yay it makes me so happy I feel like my heart is made of butterflies and they're all flapping their wings in anticipation. I can't wait because 1) I love family holidays and 2) I love Gus so combining them both is the ultimate combo sigh. anyway, going on holiday with Gus has been one of the things I've wanted very very badly for a long time now and it's finally coming true :) it is the only shining light at the end of this dark final terms tunnel. and Bali = swimming, jet skis, snorkeling, beaches, good food, good hotel, good time
other than that, my dad is off to shanghai again tomorrow. worrying me, AGAIN. remember I mentioned that it was very fortunate that the Qantas flight didn't crash? turns out two other planes crashed. sad sad sad. I insist my dad flies nothing but SQ. safety cannot be compromised!
what else? Bert & I made plans for studying starting monday and I will conquer these stupid final terms. plans include camping in the library from 9am till whenever. overnight study has started although I think I'm not durable enough for that kind of intensity. but regardless. I will do well and take my place on the dean's. fucking. list.
hahahahahahahahahhaha
No comments:
Post a Comment