11.11.10


so happy, finally mailed out my application for my open water license. and now I have it :) the card is on the way, in the mail. can't wait for exams to be over, maybe I can squeeze in some trip to do my advanced course! diving is so damn fun... I think I should get healthier first though. feel like I am prone to respiratory problems underwater. and I kept getting hiccups in Tioman, sigh

studying has been on track, surprisingly. yet I don't feel strained. think I have to add more things to do into one day. tomorrow there's no school which means I have the whole day for studying. not exactly looking forward to it but I keep telling myself, there's no way you're going somewhere better if you laze around now. also, I've resigned myself to the necessity of naps... if I don't nap, I'll never be able to be awake enough to study properly

alternative: exercise more so I have more energy and stamina to stay awake for longer periods of time. is this a myth or not

feel like playing tennis again, or swimming. the thing is it has to be continuous. and do you study before or after exercise? I've also downloaded HPB's diettracker application on iPhone... been counting calories. I'm not looking to lose weight, I'm fine with my weight. I'm just looking to be healthy and that means not exceeding my ideal calorie or fat intake. it's good that it's made by hpb because they have lots of popular singaporean dishes, so you don't get confused as to how to calculate the calories for a char kway teow or rojak

check it out if you're interested, just search it on the app store!

No comments:

Post a Comment