so it's 2am and I'm still in bed... I've basically been in this spot for about 12 hours, reading and watching harry potter. I also took like a 2 hour nap in the afternoon or something. I like this life... it is calm, peaceful, entertaining... relaxing. of course being a bum is never a good plan to have in life! plus I must ration the rest of the harry potter books and movies for another day when basically I have absolutely nothing to do but laze around in bed
around 12mn I started to feel sad, as many people do once you've been alone for too long. at 1smth Gus came over and hung out with me and I don't know. there is all this disappearing of things: the loneliness, the feelings of inadequacy, the anger, the sorrow... things feel right when he's around. like nothing is ever actually as bad as I make it out to be. contentment. like life is perfect, bumming in bed talking about everything and nothing. I want to freeze it, lock it in a time capsule. 50 years later we'll emerge and the world will have changed so much we'll barely recognize it, but we'll be the same
also, guys, isn't chamber of secrets the most scary hp book there is? I honestly, honestly think so. more so than anything from Order until Deathly Hallows. Chamber of Secrets is so bad-ass. my sister's in Melbourne now, but I miss the days where she would be walking along the stairs and I'd shout "VOLDEMORT!" and she'd scream, run into the room and slam the door shut. hahahahahahahahahaha hilarious
No comments:
Post a Comment