Gus has gone to Malaysia. my birthday is tomorrow and he won't be around. but at least there's the party on Sunday :)
so today is a lazy day. I woke up and read my magazines for awhile. now I am going out to scour for an affordable yet good vinyl player. I have some beatles vinyls that I've been wanting to hear for a very, very long time now. my vinyls are of "Please Please Me" and "Help". I think I have Abbey Road too. if I successfully buy my vinyl player, then I think I want to go find some records... I would love a Coldplay vinyl so much, I think Gramaphone might have one. I want to go back to that record shop in London we chanced upon and buy up everything. maybe I will try to buy a christmas one too
after that I will come home and set up the Christmas tree we bought yesterday and decorate it with a gold-green color theme. it is not very tall because our budget was limited, but I think it will come together nicely
No comments:
Post a Comment