no pictures yet, but my birthday is over over. all the celebrations related to it are done with, I feel empty now. haha. I'm 19 for real... how boring and insignificant
so yesterday after a lot of mad rushing about Vivocity, Gus & I checked into the Capella Hotel at Sentosa... quite unsightly I think, hauling cold storage plastic bags of 1.5L drinks and chips. the night was very fun, I really enjoyed bringing all my friends together and everyone hanging out :) I hope everyone had fun because I really did.
even though quite a few people stayed over, when I was so tired and ready to sleep, Gus said for this once, I was allowed to sleep whatever way I wanted, which is basically in his embrace. like with my head on his chest and his arms around me. normally he doesn't let me do this because he's a 'space sleeper', but last night he did and I fell asleep happy, but more importantly, I fell asleep content. I'm really so happy that Gus has been around to help me with everything and on top of that, place my welfare/happiness above everything. he's really been the best boyfriend this entire time... people say that I'm too young to know what love is. I've been thinking about that seriously, and I've come to this conclusion: I don't know what love is, but if I had to imagine what I think it was, I'd say that what Gus and I have comes quite close
anyhow, it is now quite late... in about ten hours my results are gonna come out. if I'm going to go down burning in an inferno of insecurity and disappointment, at least I had fun before the fall. all the best to me!
Siyi you look so happy I feel inevitably happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI think I sound like auntie
haha thanks Grace, I think you are a cute auntie
ReplyDelete