28.12.10
omg I'm seriously jealous. I really want another dog :( the amazing thing is Dad says it's quite a viable option especially when we move! Meelo needs some company. SO EXCITED I really want another one so Meelo won't be lonely all the time and so they can all snuggle in bed with me. the boy who got that golden retriever puppy!!! SO LUCKY. and the king charles is just to die for. kids really like dogs I think, when I have kids I'm going to do that too, surprise them at christmas with a puppy. that is considering they really want one. I think as adults you get your children puppies only to end up taking care of it yourself... they're called 'christmas puppies' and many of them end up in the pound once the euphoria of having a dog drains away. quite sad I think
I'M SO SAD CHRISTMAS IS OVER it makes me feel like crying. Gus said I should decorate my room in the new house in a christmas theme, so it will feel like christmas forever. I see nothing wrong with it, haha. anyway I'm not scared for bidding anymore because I got pre-allocated four out of my five modules. I basically can bid up to 600 points for my french mod, haha yay
I've been forcing myself to read news in the papers/online/magazines because I think it's important. sometimes it's really quite a drag because if you realize, the world is going in a repetitive motion. things are repeating themselves just to different people... you'd think history would teach people a lesson but I guess sometimes it really doesn't. also it makes me feel quite sad sometimes, world news is very jarring. a boat capsized off christmas island killing 28 iraqis/iranians searching for a better life. another boat capsized off mersing jetty killing 4 singaporeans. bomb parcels sent to three embassies in rome. suicide bomber kills 20+ in pakistan. USA's unemployment rate at an all-time high of 9.8%. the euro is heading towards dissolution and the Koreas are still going at it. Malaysian football fans use lasers to disturb the vision of Indonesia's goalkeeper in the Suzuki Cup final. LKY thinks Kim Jung Il is a flabby old man. even children know how to build bombs big enough to blow up airplanes. depressing, isn't it? but I think that's how safe Singapore is. you read about these things while reclining on a sofa sipping expensive tea. the world is in disarray more so than ever... reading about it in detail everyday really gets my spirits down sometimes. I try to do the small things; I tipped the old man who pumped my petrol just now and his smile warmed my heart
but my point was, I think it jades me a little bit so tonight I am curling up with comfortable, reliable fiction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment