6.12.10

so my parents and us kids have been zipping around the East area of Singapore, looking at houses. I think we've started to look progressively at newer, more modern houses. more glassy and open concept, with lap pools (most of them) that I think would be awesome because then I can take Meelo swimming! we looked at one house in which the current tenants were moving out of the country, so they were leaving all their appliances and whatnot. and in the backyard, there was A TRAMPOLINE:


THIS KIND 

so I really hope they leave it behind haha. another one had a sauna and steam room installed in the back :O for real, the things that some people do to their houses is astonishing.  anyway I think God has really blessed us with a lot of good houses at good prices, etc that we've had a look at. think my dad has seen over 15 houses already, but he said he wants to see over 100! I like to go with him, because I like to see houses. I've concluded that my dad likes houses with: high ceilings, huge living room, pools, strong breeze. 

AND. when we went to visit this one house, the neighbor opposite was such a douchebag. basically, right outside the house we were visiting there was nowhere to park except along the double yellow lines. there were cones on it, so we moved the cones and parked there because we were only going in for like 5 minutes. and while we were in there, the freaking neighbor came out and was so pissed we parked there, he took the cones and PUT IT ON MY DAD'S CAR. like on the hood and on the boot. IS HE A RETARD. how can you do that? and you know what? the cones are HIS. and he's such a paranoid asshole that the entire stretch of road has no double yellow lines except opposite his house, meaning he requested for it to be drawn. what an asshole eh, and he's got a bmw and a ferrari in his house. GOD so wasted, such beautiful cars going to a BASTARD. my dad was like threatening him to call the police and whatnot because he knew that that'd guy would get into trouble too. stupid people. stupid rich people who think they're so above everyone else. he was damn action, he was like holding his phone for the longest time dialing I dunno who, pretending it was calling the police? HAHA joke how long can it take dude... seriously...

pity because that house was so nice, I liked it the best. but gross neighbors YUCKS. the best I can deal with is non-interfering neighbors. means they don't care that you're there and don't disturb you. but DOUCHEBAG NEIGHBORS... ugh 

No comments:

Post a Comment