my dad bought me the new iPod touch today!!! SO HAPPY he is the best I told him now that I have it I will Facetime him every day from Bristol and he was very happy to hear that. I know I sound very spoilt but you must also know that I have been using my old iPod for almost 5 years now and it finally gave up on me so it was time.
so after I configured it and (THANKFULLY) managed to transfer all the songs from my old iPod to this one, I opened App Store and my eyes glittered with anticipation. I AM AN APP WHORE I downloaded every freaking thing possible, I'm like on crack, drooling at the mouth downloading whatever looks good. although I didn't download anything that will constantly need internet connection except the essentials (ie facebook, twitter, etc). so I mostly downloaded games and useless things like apps for tracking my expenses (as if that'll work for me) BUT IT IS SO FUN oh gosh app shopping is so... ugh my face is literally like this now: *.*
omg okay now I am going to hole up in my room until I achieve super fcking high scores for all my games then none of my friends can beat them NOT EVEN GUS. I am the Veggie Samurai queen. plus I'm going to make all brand new playlists. I already made one called 'Moptop' and it contains all my favourite Beatles songs. also should I get a cover for it? it is so shiny and new I feel like I must protect it at all costs
No comments:
Post a Comment