11.2.11

Haha today Gus and I were filling out my tourist visa form to Burma, and one blank said: "purpose of visit" and we laughed about filling in "protestor", "democracy" and "freedom fighter". LOL. Better laugh about it so if Myanmar authorities find my blog they know I'm joking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Days with no school are so unproductive. Feel like I wasted a day of my life. I probably did. Sigh. Yet I love them. I really love sleeping, I'm such a sloth :( btw do you know how sloths walk? It's effing funny. I knew they were deemed lazy, but I always thought it was because of their look and body shape. But no. It's from how they freakin' move which, if you've never seen it, will be the most freaking hilarious thing ever. It's how I look when I get up in the morning and drag myself to the toilet. YOUTUBE IT. PLEASE.

Another soporific post for my hypothetical readers. Sorry I constantly disappoint. What's new though? Tomorrow I have a quiz on European politics and Monday there's a midterm for foreign policy. Poised for mediocrity, once again. I am in a real conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment