3.5.11

Gonna take the words of J. Lo's song to help me choose which countries I should aspire to visit in the near future:

BRAZIL, MOROCCO
LONDON TO IBIZA!
STRAIGHT TO L.A., NEW YORK
VEGAS TO AFRICA YEAH

Not bad eh

European exam was not bad I think. Hopefully I won't do too badly! TWO MORE DAYS!!! Ugh 7pm on Thursday cannot come fast enough... I was so excited after my paper today I went to get my nails done. Trust me, I am hanging my head in shame. But I couldn't help it and I am so pleased with my nails, I feel less stressed and ready to tackle a full day of studying tomorrow! THERAPY

Locking myself in library tomorrow to do work on public policy. Ugh my most dreaded module ends the latest, so typical of life to throw these damn sian things at you. I did get back my essay and do relatively well (by my standards) though so I take some comfort in that to push me along this agonizingly long path.

Just two more days. I should stop whining. Thursday, 7pm I will breathe a huge sigh of relief, drive straight home and take a 20 hour nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment