26.5.11

The once empty house now looks like a home. My room is a huge mess, massive boxes opened with things spilling out. Haven't got my shelves so it's hard to put most of the things away. Otherwise, since moving in yesterday I've already gone swimming twice, took a nice bath twice, slept like a pig once, walked Meelo thrice, unpacked my things with limited success twice. Since my sister is gone, whatever trash I don't want I dump in her room, hehe. Yesterday the movers all worked so hard, I felt so bad because I know they don't earn much. They had a problem moving one of the cupboards into my aunty's room, and they had to lean out halfway over the banister to maneuver it!!! I was so scared I really couldn't even watch, I was so afraid one of them would fall. But everything's moved in now! All that's left is to unpack the tons of boxes sitting around randomly, which is actually the really hard part.

I really like it. I'm having fun so far and I haven't even been doing much. Yay

BUT, I'm breaking out from all the stress and work of moving house. On my face. Ugh it happens so rarely for me that I get very depressed when it does. At one point of my life, I think up until J2 I had never, ever, ever gotten a zit on my face and I was so damn relieved that my skin is naturally like that. But then recently it's happened more often than I'd like SO ANGRY WITH MY SKIN. Although I really hate popping zits I think it's really disgusting to do that so I don't, which I guess is good because then I don't leave scars. And my zit cream is hidden somewhere in all these massive boxes!!! Ugh is it very disgusting that I'm talking about this? I don't care. At least Gus doesn't care either, hehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment