Sitting in Coffee Bean finishing my Southeast Asian essay. I want to get it over and done with, not touch it forever even though the deadline is still about 5 days away. Visual essay is 50% so that's so much more important at the moment... not to mention chinese politics essay with minimum 15 citations. Although to be honest I don't mind doing htem because I'm starting to rediscover the joy in writing essays. Hopefully I do well..
Also, been listening to Disney classics and instrumentals on 8tracks. So lovely :') Makes me well up inside and tear in public. But I really love listening to playlists with 'forgotten' gems, like Prince Ali, Just Around the River Bend, Mary Poppins stuff, The Bare Necessities, He Mele No Lilo, You'll Be In my Heart, etc. Mary Poppins... Julie Andrews voice! I think you can't really find a voice like hers anymore. Nowadays it's all about being powerful and fierce, but that kinda clarity and lightness is really beautiful.
UNDERRATED DISNEY OSTs: HERCULES, TARZAN, JUNGLE BOOK
I also put together a playlist of some of my favourite oldies if anyone wants a listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment