2.11.11

Wasted my day away as usual. Gus came over at around 3pm and we went to have a free lunch, after which we came home with the intention to study but ended up sleeping, as usual. Beds are so dangerous.

Otherwise I have had to reconstruct my entire essay. I'm pretty pissed, but it's gotta be done. I was talking to Gus and he said that's the problem with the Singapore education system, essays and homework and everything has to be marked so strictly according to some rubrick that some random ass person comes up with. But answers outside of the rubrick isn't always wrong. It's just not what they want. And that's fcked up.

I finally finished my hepatitis A injections. It comes in two parts. I don't have to get it again for the rest of my life!!! I have a gargantuan fear of needles, I think it's verging on ridiculous. One time I had stomach pains that were so bad, I was puking out all the medicine I took that while I was at the doctor, she suddenly said she'd have to give me a jab to send the medicine directly into my bloodstream. I started freaking out like crazy and my mom hit me and said, "grow up please you're twenty already"... but she was gonna jab me in the ass and I felt like crying

Which reminds me, does everyone sometimes get random pains at random parts of their body? Cos I get them all the time. Sharp pains, but it's not a headache. Like I'll get them at the tip of my eyebrow or in my shoulder or under my boob or at the back of my head. Really random! Sharp pain, bearable, but sharp... does anyone know if this is normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment