Gus is gonna kill me
Me: Gus wtf are you doing with your hand
Gus: I dunno... I think I was like making a 'n' and the 'n' stood for something and I don't remember what
Whenever Gus takes pictures, I dunno why but he does this pose where he looks diagonally up, either to his left or right, like he's in deep thought
He'll kill me again but I really like this pic so don't care haha
Aww :')
Okay yeah that's about it. In the end I was fairly inebriated, enough to feel like retching without ever actually retching, while Gus on the other hand... puked about 10 times throughout the night haha poor boy. One of my better nights at the club! I've only had a few. Glad I could add that night to the list, it was Nat's 21st birthday :) Needless to say I won't be touching alcohol anytime soon...
Otherwise, I got into Sciences Po Grenoble for exchange!!! Not Paris, but still France ~~~ Didn't think I'd make it into Paris anyway. Either way, still grateful for this opportunity :) Now to decide if I should actually go... anybody been to Grenoble and can advise me?




















No comments:
Post a Comment