One self-indulgent post: new hair! I like it.
Feel like this is not the hair of a conventionally 'hot' woman or whatever but I am okay with not trying to replicate ~that~ look. Making a philosophical deal out of bangs right now haha. Sometimes I think I've made a grave mistake, but other times I really like how it looks, I just feel like even though it's not the gorgeous flowing locks that all the 'sexy' women wear, it's more me because I am essentially not a 'sexy' person haha. Think this is a big deal for me because I've always hesitated cutting my hair. I've always thought it's one of the things about my head that make me bearable to look at. But I think in a way getting rid of it was quite liberating! Like ripping off a plaster. Sounds silly, linking a haircut to all these innate self-esteem problems, but... ok I dunno I don't have any justification, it's just how I feel. Haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment