this is my dog!!! Meelo. we called her Meelo because she was a girl and Milo was a boy's name -.- I know until now I don't know why we thought that was a good idea. but it's okay, the name's grown on me so I quite like it now haha. anyway she's very chill after we play around with her for awhile, then she'll just lie down in random places. but when I lay down on my room floor she lay down next to me but facing the other way!!! what a retard hahahah.
anyway I rarely get to bring her up to my room because my grandma has allergies. so my parents would rather her stay downstairs. but tonight there is a huge thunderstorm and Meelo gets very scared, like she'll start clawing at the main door and barking at the thunder, so my mum let me bring her up. it's for the better, I can't stand seeing her get so afraid. yeah so since she was up here I let her take some photos with me LOL
also, she's kinda old I think. I've had her for like 7 years? (that's like 41 dog years i used an online converter to be accurate haha) since I was sec one, and she was only 3 months when we got her. she hasn't grown at all since the first time we saw her, haha funny. I love her so much :)
by the way, Sophie wrote a really great post about animal cruelty in Singapore. GO READ! click here









No comments:
Post a Comment