16.11.10

today is what the rest of the week must be like. working, studying, chilling.

working: tuition in the morning. it's an independent feeling, earning money. feels good although it's quite torturous.

studying: headed to millenia starbucks to study for about 5 hours. vv productive, vv happy with that. although I set my goal for today a little out of reach. today was econs, tmrw is all for pol science. have to remind myself to set up consults

chilling: then I went to find Gus and had dinner with him. played isketch.net at his house which sounds really gay but is actually very fun, and he sent me home :)

now is 12.29am and I'm feeling so sleepy, but since there's no school this whole week I'm entitling myself to watch one movie! as a reward. I don't know. I like emma stone.

also today Gus and I had a fight, but the important thing is that we got over it. and I told him, even though we fight I don't ever try to purposely make you angry or hurt you, it all comes out in the moment, and I hope you know that. and he said he did know that and that he feels the same way. and the night became better in one instant and now I feel relieved like a butterfly

sometimes I feel like starting my own charity or foundation. I feel like that is a good way to be a person. I think it's not easy though, definitely not. but it'd be a worthwhile struggle. I don't know. we need these kinds of things to remember that we have it good just from being a Singaporean. blessed, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment