21.11.10
what the... hahahahahahahahahaha while I admire his courage I feel like he is a publicity stint. anyway I'm too confused to think about this shit right now seriously I hate politics it makes me feel so torn inside like I'm betraying myself. you never think that something as impersonal and large as the freakin' government would ever concern you, but that's the irony I guess, that the government in the end IS ALL ABOUT YOU
speaking of which my pol science exam can only be described with: meh. wrote about Samuel Huntington (<3) and didn't agree with Fukuyama. I never liked his pictures... next up, econs! infinitely more afraid for this because of the damned MCQs!!! tricky as fck
otherwise, spent a nice night on a spiderman picnic mat in Cluny park with the girls. it was a very pleasant time, catching up and laughing over so many things. we talked for a long time about important world issues, then tried to help Sam decide what citizenship she should keep. tried to dissect the oddities of Dot's love life and ostracized Tammy as per normal. like I mentioned before, doesn't have to be doing outrageous things. just sitting on a mat in a park by the water eating junk food... comfortable and familiar
also, Gus came later on and helped us take pictures, one of which was very delightful :) and Tammy said for our euro trip we should boycott the usual places and head for Greece, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, scandinavia... I like that idea. skiing, Athenian architecture, santa claus village and whatever else you find in Scandinavia. I like that idea very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment