I have come up with my new year's resolutions. I'm going to try to put them into practice NOW so that by the time the new year comes I can make amendments to the ones that are going to prove simply unrealistic. These resolutions aim to improve my overall general well-being and to make me a "better person", whatever that eventually turns out to mean
1. sleep by 12mn latest everyday
2. wake up by 10am latest everyday
3. read the papers every morning even tho they pretty shit
4. take Meelo for a walk everyday
5. join a weekly pilates class
6. try to eat only carbs & proteins/super cut down on fatty foods
7. save money by eating cheaper/at home more often
8. save money by less shopping
9. settle on a skincare routine and do it everyday!!!
10. spend more time with family
I think the most unrealistic of these is waking up by 10am... that's hard. haha. but I'll put it into practice and see how it goes from there! I really want to join a pilates class because I'm starting to feel flabby. And cos I hate running aimlessly. On the 31st of Dec I will amend the list accordingly HAHA
one day till christmas :) :) :) christmas is my favourite holiday of the year hands down. christmas dinner with Gus' family tomorrow night, then with my family on the 26th and dinner with friends on the night of the 26th :) YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment