23.12.10
LOL THIS MAN SO CUTE he's like a modern day einstein LOOK AT HIS HAIR SO CRAZY I am completely besotted with him right now, I wish he taught me chemistry HE IS SO CUTE
--
things from around the world:
1. obamas not invited to royal wedding next year
2. lindsay lohan investigated for confrontation that occurred WHILE IN REHAB
3. 25% of Americans too obese to join the military
4. obama repeals 'don't ask, don't tell' law, allowing openly gay/lesbian men & women join the army
5. Apple bans Wikileaks app (i.e. apple is in for a lot of backlash)
6. Kate Middleton is so pretty
7. Old Airport Road's wanton mee is overhyped
Yes it's 3.13am I spent quite a lot of time reading random pieces of news online. Finally have a card that I can shop online with but can't find anything I want to buy. Maybe I'm finally reaching a new level of monetary consciousness! FINALLY ugh I've been waiting so long. This can only mean good things for my bank account. Christmas in 2 days! Still haven't gotten Gus a Christmas present, STRESSED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment