mark of the best boyfriend in the world: got into a stupid tiff at the end of the day, I zoomed off angrily in my car and Gus went off to his friend's house. raged at home for the longest time feeling pissed and upset. no contact for almost five hours. finally felt so frustrated I called him, not sure what to say, didn't know to apologize or to get even more pissed and yell at him, but I called him, and said 'where are you' and immediately, Gus said, 'I'll come over ok? let's meet. I wanna see you'. takes a second to turn things around, I said 'really?' and he said 'of course' and we met and we apologized, we went for supper and got a little fatter together, and now we are fine. he told me that even if I didn't call him he was going to come over as a surprise, told me I ruined it (I am angry at myself for that),
and
I love him so much. end
No comments:
Post a Comment