today mcdonald's has a 1-for-1 deal for their new teriyaki chicken mcgrill. I want to try it but Gus does not want one which would waste the 1-for-1. sad
tomorrow I have a French midterm which I am a little scared for... memorizing the masculine or feminine nature of the words is tough, conjugation is tougher and the little rules that have exceptions are the toughest. for example, I could say il est etudiant because there is only one descriptive word, but I must say c'est une bonne etudiante because there are two descriptive words and there a million things and rules like that are getting all befuddled in my brain. but I like French I want to do well, hopefully. I wish I could say 'yeah I'm bilingual' and not feel like I'm cheating the other person. I hardly doubt my chinese now goes beyond anything purely conversational
Gus is on the way over we are going to watch V for Vendetta ~EXCITING~ Gus has never watched it before so I really want him to. the rain outside is too heavy, it is pregnant with sadness and I just want it to stop
No comments:
Post a Comment