what is annoying about school is the number of readings that have piled up. even for a person like who engages in selective reading (haha) I still feel overwhelmed. literally, each module (and I take 5) has about 4-5 compulsory readings each week. each reading is about 15-20 pages long. that is almost 500 pages of pretty dry stuff to slog through each week. and what this effectively does is take away all the time from reading other things I would like to read. for example, the last book I picked up and left halfway because school started, as well as LKY's book. which makes me feel angry, because I paid good money for those books and now I don't find the time to read them.
so after the disastrous midterm that has finally passed, with only French left to fret over on Friday, I will sink into my pillow tonight and read whatever I want to read.
someone tell me, how does one find the time to balance between reading for leisure and reading for school? I don't want to feel guilty about reading my books... I still want to finish my dystopian list, and add the works of Voltaire and Victor Hugo to it.
sucks I want to quit uni and spend my life reading
No comments:
Post a Comment