Deciding if I'm more irritable these days or more annoying people are sprouting up...
Exams are over!!! Am so relieved. It's 3.56am and I'm wide awake with no guilty feelings. It feels awesome. Have been reading HP6 because I want to, watched Modern Family and Glee... I'm super free it feels great. I have no plans for tomorrow but I also know that there's nothing stopping me from making plans. THREE MONTH HOLIDAYYYY I've been waiting for you
I can't even begin to describe how heavy on my mind a certain issue weighs. But it is so difficult to articulate it well without becoming extra lengthy and slightly soporific. It frustrates me to no end. I keep talking to Gus about it because it's intriguing yet it makes me want to pull my hair out and shout into the air. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to convey what I'm trying to say well enough to be put up here. At the moment things are just too messy.
No comments:
Post a Comment