10.6.11

Last night was one of the more epic nights in the recent string of nights the past few weeks. Undoubtedly because alcohol was involved and my tolerance is really bad. Personally I'm not a huge fan of clubbing, like I don't mind going but I don't feel like it's amazing and I want to go for mambo every Wednesday or anything like that. I think because physically I get very tired halfway through the night like around 1, I get sleepy and I feel like sitting down and moping, things like that. I don't remember the last time I stayed at a club until the lights came on, haha. The other reason is because I don't frequent clubs and I don't have that much cash to splash, I'm not a VIP of anywhere, nor do I always book tables and whatnot. I'm one of those people who are in the huge crowds, no bottle, no table, standing the whole night. Like for me that's just really one of the turn off things about clubbing, if your feet hurt you have nowhere to sit, you can hardly dance being pressed in on every side. All that jazz.

But last night was different, we went down to Butter Factory... I like Butter more than Zouk, I think. Maybe Velvet is comparable. I'm not sure that it's actually better, but my experiences at Butter have been quite pleasant! Much more so than Zouk anyway. And this time it was even better because Ox had VIP and !!! Sigh I would enjoy clubbing a lot more if I could always chill out in VIP areas. Haha. Sounds bad but ugh! The props of having VIP is amazing. We got in so quickly, quicker than I've ever been in before. The bar was relatively empty and it was 1-for-1! And the VIP area in Fash was just really pleasant and spacious. I looked out into the crowd outside VIP and thought, thank goodness I'm not there. To be fair, the times I've been to Butter with Gus and his friends, we had a table so it wasn't that bad, but in the moment I just thought it was so much better being up in the VIP area. After being hit on by a man who proudly proclaimed "I am a heart surgeon" (gross) we left for Bump. Bump was a little more crowded but it was fun still. I felt the fatigue come around 1ish, but I pushed through it. I think by 145 I was alright! I didn't know that could happen! In heels some more! Maybe because between then there were more and more drinks. Vodka, jagerbombs, baileys, martell, a lot of champagne... and thankfully we were offered most of the drinks by Oxy's many friends, so we didn't spend a bomb either.

In any case it was just really fun. I could feel the fun literally coursing through my veins. My entire being was super aware that this was, for the first time in a long, long time, a great night at the club. I almost didn't want to go, but I guess I'm grateful I did. And of course I have to thank Gus for making me go haha, he thinks I have to spend more time with other people so he forces me to go for these things.

ALSO he is the best boyfriend ever. He dropped me off at 11 at Butter, went back to my house and waited until 3am to pick me up. FOUR HOURS. Best boyfriend ever or what srsly??? And thankfully he picked me up because at that point I was spouting so much nonsense I can't even remember right now. SO YES the best boyfriend in the entire universe picking me up from a great night out. I am a lucky lucky girl.











Gus picked me up and we dropped Phyllis and Whang off before heading home. Later on Phyllis messaged to say that she couldn't send Whang home yet because "she was throwing fries at her" ie not yet sober hahaha. But anyway Gus tucked me into bed and I told him all about my night and he listened, and then he told me all about his night and I tried not to interrupt haha. When I was all sleepy he left to go home. Seriously, what more can I ask for right? Love him so much

In the morning I woke up with a massive headache and a parched throat. Had to drink so much water and pee out all the alcohol before I felt okay enough to go eat lunch haha. Otherwise, an epic night! Not that anything amazing happened, but that it was just a lot of fun with friends. Haven't really had a night like that in awhile, so... it was fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment