21.6.11

I'M IN BRISBANE!!!

Not many words to describe how great it is to be overseas with the person you would miss the most if he/she wasn't with you... My past two holidays have been with Gus and it is 10 million times better having him here. First off it's such a huge relief. Secondly it's super, super fun. Only been here one full day and it's been awesome already. Feel like this is the kind of life that I would enjoy living for the rest of my life. Doing absolutely whatever you want everyday, weather is perfect, with friends and plans.

Brisbane's pretty boring, especially at night, but the company more than makes up for it. Also it's a nice alternative to all the hustle and bustle of Singapore, even in the wee hours of the night. We hit the casino just now just for a look... will most definitely be returning haha. Cash moves so fast in casinos!!! Jeez you can lose $100 and win it back in 5 minutes, it's insane. I've never been to a casino before so I was intrigued by everything! Sam played Texas Bonus (a variation of texas hold'em) and Abel and Louisa played Roulette which is really fun! I was too scared to play anything but tomorrow I think we're gonna play poker! FUN FUN FUN FUN Brisbane is a freakin' Rebecca Black song

BY THE WAY, formspring stopped sending me emails when I got questions so i didn't know people asked me anything, so I didn't reply for a long time! Sorryyyyy but I've replied them already. Not sure what happened and why they stopped emailing me.

ALSO half the time we're here the boys play FIFA or NBA on PS3 which, if you know Gus, is all he does back at home in Singapore. So... yeah. Haha. But 2 girls v 4 guys there's not much bargaining to be done. In any case it makes Gus happy to be here with his friends, do the things he likes, so I'm not about to take that away from him now

On Thursday we're driving up to Stradbroke Island for a few days, then Gold Coast for a few days more, then maybe Sydney! Lots of driving so we've rented a station wagon for the road. EXCITED ok but I really miss my dog a lot :'( Wish she was here. Ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment